BANGI, 7 April 2019 – 21 Engineering students from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) emerged victorious at the Robocon Malaysia 2019, beating their ‘arch rival’ Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in the competition which was held from 5 - 7 April 2019 at the Dewan Seri Sarjana, Universiti Tenaga National (UNITEN) here.
NIBONG TEBAL, 10th April 2019 - Recently, four more Engineering courses of USM had managed to obtain a full six-year accreditation of year 2019 up to 2024 from the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
PENANG, 4 April 2019 – Being the sole APEX University in the country has finally yielded results at the global stage for Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) when it is ranked #49 overall in the world, and came out at #1 in Malaysia for the recently released Inaugural Times Higher Education (THE) University Global Impact Rankings.
USM WON 2nd, 3rd AND CONSOLATION PRIZES IN PRESTIGIOUS MSSA-CIDB OPEN IDEAS COMPETITION 2019: REGIONAL AIRPORT TERMINAL
Kuala Lumpur, 20 March 2019 - USM students won RM 15,000 for the prestigious jointly organized, the Malaysian Structural Steel Association (MSSA) and Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Open Ideas Competition (OIC) for the year 2019 (MSSA-CIDB OIC 2019), which is the only design competition in Malaysia that combines Architectural and Civil Engineering Students for each team participated.
More Articles ...
- USM CHURNS OUT H.E.B.A.T. ENGINEERS AND LEADERS
- SIGNIFYING 50 YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENTS WITH A CLIMB UP PENINSULAR MALAYSIA’S HIGHEST PEAK
- POLYMER BIOMATERIALS SCIENTIST WON BEST 3 MINUTES POSTER PITCH AT DRUG DELIVERY SEMINAR SERIES 1/2019
- HOW YONG GUAN AWARDED WITH USM'S OUTSTANDING GRADUATE ENTERPRISE
- USM DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR CHOSEN AS PENANG’S TOKOH MAULIDUR RASUL