Blocked Port List
How To Find Your IP and MAC Addresses On Windows|
1. Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.
2. Click Run... on this menu.
3. Type cmd in the text box that appears. A command prompt window launches on the desktop.
4. In this command window, type ipconfig /all. Details are shown for each of the computer's network adapters.
5. The IP Address field states the current IP address for that network adapter.
6. The Physical Address field states the MAC address for that adapter.
Owners of the infected computers must bring their computer to the Pusat Pengetahuan Komunikasi & Teknologi USM for futher inspection by the technician.
| No. || Blocked Date || IP Address || MAC Address || Reason |